Do you desire to be less reactive?
Do you want to feel more joy?
Do you want to be more connected to your body?
Are you tired of getting stepped all over?
Do you crave more authentic connection?
Taran has curated this event with the deepest desire to empower beings with awareness in every moment. Let’s do the work and play at the same time.
Emotions are energy in motion. Most people deal with them two unhealthy ways:
1) reacting to the intensity of the energy without having any awareness, causing harm to others and manifesting unwanted situations.
2) Suppress, distract, divert attention, look for positive logic, turn on the TV, anxiety binding behaviours (over business, overwhelm, stress) and even go to self-help books.
The effects of these two ways of dealing with emotions are immense on our physical, mental and spiritual state. Sometimes causing long-term effects such as depression, addiction to drugs, even cancer etc. When we suppress emotions like anger, we disempower ourself by not identifying that “was NOT okay”.
In this workshop you will:
1) identify your relationship with the 5 natural emotions: Grief, Anger, Envy, Fear, Love
2) Gain body awareness as these energies move through your body
3) Learn how to communicate vulnerably about your current state
4) Find your connection to your body in movement
5) Dance like you’ve never danced before
~ let the ego go by allowing your body to move the way it wants. No matter how it LOOKS like, I promise you that you
will be surprised.
~I will be playing some dope music that I’ve picked up this past year, you won’t want to miss out these global sounds~
*PRICE: Donation based. GIVING without expectation usually comes back 10 folds :)
A Little About Taran Walia (facilitator):
Taran is a Freedom Coach and currently in her third year for Transpersonal Psychology Counselling Program.
Ever since she left her corporate gig, she has been learning, healing and travelling all over the world living the life of her dreams and aligning to her purpose.
Taran’s purpose is to support individuals to heal their traumas and EVOLVE by bringing awareness in every single area of their life: relationships, life goals, purpose, health, career and more.
Taran is driven by the desire for each person:
– to feel the highest level of connection;
– to evolve into their best self;
– to express themselves to the fullest.
If you’d like to find out more about Taran’s story, please check out this video:
- rediscover your sensual self through guided meditation,
- amplify your magnetic attraction,
- rejuvenate the natural resource of your sexual energy.
Call to reserve, space is limited.
Join our Transforming Anxiety Support Group, a weekly group to help unleash the joy, passion and creative power bound up in anxiety!
6 Session series every Wednesday 6.30-8.30pm starting September 19 at Empower Health
Are you struggling with:
- Looping, intrusive or obsessive thoughts?
- Self-sabotaging behaviours and beliefs
- Feeling alone, isolated and unable to establish or maintain healthy, loving harmonious relationships?
- Feeling resentful, angry, overwhelmed, desperate, ashamed, panicky?
- Feeling fatigued, depleted, lack of energy?
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
A safe, inclusive and non-judgmental space led by two open-hearted and skilled registered counsellors, where you will have the chance to connect with others and realize you are not alone in the middle of your challenges.
Transforming Anxiety Support Group is an opportunity to share as much as you feel comfortable with, while receiving support to move through whatever difficulties you are experiencing in your life.
Leave each week feeling inspired with increased insight into your life and clarity about your next steps in living your full and true potential!
- To register call 604 336 2844 or online for full series: $30 (can be paid at each session)
- Cash, debit, credit card accepted.
Space is limited. Pre-registration is required!
Facilitators of Transforming Anxiety Support Group:
Helen Loshny, RTC is a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC) and co-founder of Empower Health Clinic, where she heads the Clinic’s Counselling and Personal Growth Programs. She brings a wellspring of professional as well as life experience and love to her clients. Helen has been married over 30 years and is the proud mom of two amazing adopted daughters. Helen’s trainings include:
Diploma in Transpersonal Psychology ~~ Diploma in Individual, Couples and Family Counselling ~~ Cathartic Breathwork ~~ Ministry & Spiritual Counselling in A Course in Miracles ~~ Compassionate Inquiry with Dr. Gabor Mate ~~ Awakening Coaching
Merissa Tuner, RTC is a Therapeutic Counsellor with the ACCT (Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists) of Canada. Merissa is a mother of an 8 and 14-year-old and has been married for over 20 years. What makes her approach unique is unlike most traditional methodologies that focus of a narrow set of symptoms her holistic approach focuses on the whole body, mind, emotions and the soul of the family system. Her approaches are informed by Dr. Gordon Neufelds developmental attachment model, Clearmind’s in-depth psychology frameworks and family systems theory, Mark Wolynn’s ‘Inherited Generational Family Trauma’ and Dr. Peter Levine’s Somatic model in healing trauma.
Like a Black Pearl each woman is a unique feminine gem; precious by nature. When we unapologetically claim our authentic sexual essence, we reveal our true colors to the world becoming effortlessly powerful, irresistibly magnetic, mysterious and luminous. Our deepest desires can be met when we align with our most intimate truth.
Join us on this experiential journey to:
• Re-connect to your natural feminine sexual essence
• Super charge your vitality, pleasure and enthusiasm
• Explore honest communication
• Practice setting clear boundaries
• Allow the women in your circle to hold space for you
• Release shame and guilt around sexuality and pleasure
• Reclaim your body image
• Connect body, breath and primal life force energy
• Increase your capacity for intimate sharing
Friday, October 19 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 20 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with Sweat Lodge in the evening
Sunday, October 21 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Early Bird Registration
$295.00 before September 28, 2018
$345.00 after September 28, 2018
Payable on-line, e-transfer, cash or cheque
Sheryl-Dawn “Dawn Heart Sings” Watson trained as a Registered Massage Therapist and instructed in the massage program at Grant MacEwan University for 14 years. Sheryl has studied many modalities since completing her education and, subsequently, she has blended her mainstream medical massage knowledge with holistic energy medicine and shamanic practices. Sheryl’s focus is pelvic health and wellness (for women and men).
In 2014 Sheryl created two workshops that help women claim their power and sexual vitality Reclaiming Feminine Consciousness and Rekindling the Black Pearl. Sheryl is very grateful to be facilitating these workshops and witnessing the powerful transformations as women heal their pain, claim their power and sexual radiance.
For more information or to register:
or contact Sheryl-Dawn at 604-220-9265 or