Dr. Giselle Lefebvre ND Naturopathic Physician
Dr. Giselle Lefebvre ND is a seasoned professional in the field of naturopathic medicine. Using pronouns such as she, they, or any, Dr. Lefebvre prioritizes an approach to health care that is rooted in informed consent and is free of judgments and “shoulds.” She believes that there are various ways for individuals to live their best lives.
Dr Giselle’s approach
With a career spanning 20 years, her aim is to educate and empower her patients, helping them to feel their best in their own bodies. She specializes in crafting seasonal health plans designed to accommodate the busy lives of her patients. Her practice places an emphasis on inclusive family health care, focusing particularly on preconception care, pregnancy, and postpartum health.
In addition to her extensive experience as a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Lefebvre has also attended over 40 births as a doula and has undergone extensive training in Obstetrics and Pediatric care.
She is available on Fridays, where she supervises the Naturopathic Medical Student Program, and on Mondays for one-on-one patient consultations.
Advanced Training and Certificates
- IV therapy – Dr Virginina Osborne ND
- Heavy Metal & IV Chelation – Dr Michael Prytula
- Advanced Neural Therapy – Dr Dietrich Klinghart
- Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT)
- DONA doula training
- Esoteric Acupuncture – Misako Sankey
- Naturopathic Cardiac Life Support and Basic Life Support
- Naturopathic Pharmaceutical Prescribing License
- Plasma Rich Therapy Facial Injections (PRP) and Microneedling
- The American Association for Restorative Medicine (AARM) Annual Conference and Hormone Series
- Spinning Babies – Gail Tunney
- Advanced Obstetrics – Cathy Carlson Rink
- Botanical Medicine Obstetrics and Pediatric care
- Beyond Addiction – Gabor Mate and Sat Dharam Kaur
- Healthy Breast Program – Sat Dharam Kaur
Book in with Dr. Giselle today, if you are experiencing:
- Hormone Imbalances
- Postpartum Depression
- Pregnancy-Related Issues
- Pre-Conception Health Concerns
- Need for Herbal Treatment Concerns
- Digestive Disorder