What is IV therapy?
You’ve heard about it, but have you tried IV? Maybe you are just looking for a quick boost? Maybe you have some stubborn underlying health issues? Or maybe you are suffering from a debilitating chronic condition?
IV therapy is a revolutionary approach to whole health. It bypasses our digestive limitations and infuses medicinal doses of essential nutrients – like vitamins, amino acids and minerals – directly into the bloodstream. We can also infuse medications, such as antibiotics, anaesthetics, hydrogen peroxide and ozone, in unique cases that involve chronic infections like Lyme disease or viruses, cancer, etc.
Improve your ability to heal quickly with IV Therapy!
Especially when done along side other naturopathic treatments, such as diet, herbs and lifestyle changes, IV therapy allows the healing process to go even deeper, by:
- Introducing substances at much higher doses than you can get through whole foods or supplements;
- Dramatically enhancing your body’s ability to heal;
- Improving your energy and raising your quality of life;
- Giving your body the boost it needs, and increase your capacity to heal other areas of your health as well.
Why IV Vitamin and Mineral drips?
Time and time again, we see people who are so depleted that diet and supplements alone simply don’t make a difference. Our food systems and soils are producing the same quality of food, and our digestive systems have been damaged by stress, chemicals and antibiotic use. Sometimes genetic factors also play a role.
We Offer Iron IV’s
Read about the benefits and how to get started with Iron Infusions!
How often should I come for IV treatments?
For many protocols that treat chronic conditions, therapies should be repeated one to two times per week for 6-8 weeks, or longer in conditions like cancer. Other protocols may only require one or two treatments in total, such as jet lags, hang-overs, and immune boosts to kick common colds. All protocols are customised to your health needs and discussed at the first visit.
Are treatments covered by health insurance?
IV therapy is sometimes covered by Extended Health Benefit plans under Naturopathic Services, and usually at minimum the service portion of it. Contact your health insurance provider for details, or you can discuss with us when you come in for your first visit.
Conditions that IV therapy can treat or help with:
- Chronic Fatigue,
- Common colds and flus,
- Chronic viral and bacterial infections,
- Nutritional deficiencies,
- Digestive diseases (IBS, Crohn’s, Colitis),
- Weight loss,
- Hangovers (before and after a fun night recommended!),
- Jet-lag (pre and post travel),
- Cancer (adjunctive therapy),
- Menstrual Cramping,
- Hormone imbalances (PMS, menstrual cramping, menopause),
- Heavy Metal toxicity (see Chelation Therapy),
- Pre and post surgery,
- Injury recovery,
- Athletic performance enhancement.
I’m in! What next?
- Book in for an IV therapy consultation today with one of our license naturopathic doctors below! Or call 604-336-2844.
- Fill in your Complete Health History online HERE! And submit at least 2 days prior to your first visit.
- Your first visit will last 30 minutes and costs $90*. We will cover your main health concerns, discuss risks and benefits, and come up with a plan that suits your needs.
* Covered under many Extended Health Insurance plans under Naturopathic Services (Employee Health Benefits)