Madison Nobbs, RN Program Coordinator/Registered Nurse
Madison Nobbs (she/her) has been a nurse since 2012 and was immediately drawn to the fast pace and intense learning that Emergency Nursing had to offer. Over the years working in ERs and other acute care areas realised that most often there was so much more going on for people than what could be treated in a hospital. She has pursued education and training in holistic nursing and modalities.
Being a Program Coordinator means having the ability to connect the dots, streamline processes, and communicate effectively with clients, staff and practitioners all while holding the larger vision of empowering the community through creative, innovative and high quality care and programs offered at the clinic.
Additional Training and Certifications:
- MDMA Assisted Therapy Training – MAPS (Ongoing)
- Inner MBA – Sounds True (Ongoing)
- Comprehensive Holistic Nurse & Coaching Certificate Program – CIINDE (ongoing)
- How to Have Difficult Conversations, On Conflict Leadership Institute, August 2021
- Nursing & Sacred Medicine: An Introduction to Psychedelic Therapy, May 2021
- Advanced/Basic Cardiac Life Support, Heart & Stroke Dec 2020
- Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy, The Ketamine Training Center, May 2019
- Advanced Integrative Energy Healing Certificate – Langara College, 2018
- Emergency Practice Interventions & Care Foundations/Trauma, 2017
- Safe & Effective Procedural Sedation, Skillstat, Jan 2017
- Canadian Triage Acuity Scale, Sept 2017
- Indigenous Cultural Safety, PHSA, Jan 2016
- International Trauma Life Support 2015
- Trauma Nursing Core Course 2015
Whole person health is the focus
In Madison’s holistic approach, people and relationships are valued for their uniqueness and there is an understanding that everyone has an innate capacity for health and well-being. She believes that having a diagnosis of a condition or a disease does not mean that a person can not be healthy, health is something completely subjective and personal. If you are not in contact with Madison directly in your care at Empower Health you can be certain she is your biggest cheerleader in the background!