Join our Postpartum Support Group, a weekly group for moms with newborns and infants, where you will feel safe and supported to express and share whatever is happening for you.
8 Session series every Friday 10.30am-12.00pm starting April 6 2018 at Empower Health
Are you struggling with:
- finding time for yourself?
- feeling alone and isolated?
- feeling resentful or angry?
- feeling depleted, lack of energy?
What you can expect:
- A safe, inclusive, and non-judgmental group led by a registered counsellor.
- The chance to connect with other moms and experience the group’s support as you face your postpartum challenges.
- The opportunity to share as much as you feel comfortable with, while receiving encouragement and guidance to move through whatever difficulties you may be experiencing in your role as a mom and caregiver.
Leave each week feeling inspired with increased insight into your life and clarity about your next steps!
- To register call 604 336 2844 or online for full series: $25 (can be paid at each session)
- To register call 604 336 2844 or online for drop-in: $30
- Cash, debit, credit card accepted.
Space is limited. Pre-registration is required!
Helen Loshny is a Vancouver-based Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC) and co-founder of Empower Health Clinic, where she heads the Clinic’s Counselling and Personal Growth Programs. She brings a wellspring of professional as well as life experience and love to her clients. Helen has been married over 30 years and is the proud mom of two amazing adopted daughters.
Helen’s trainings include:
Diploma in Transpersonal Psychology ~~ Diploma in Individual, Couples and Family Counselling ~~ Cathartic Breathwork ~~ Ministry & Spiritual Counselling in A Course in Miracles ~~ Compassionate Inquiry with Dr Gabor Mate ~~~ Awakening Coaching