Do you desire to be less reactive?
Do you want to feel more joy?
Do you want to be more connected to your body?
Are you tired of getting stepped all over?
Do you crave more authentic connection?
Taran has curated this event with the deepest desire to empower beings with awareness in every moment. Let’s do the work and play at the same time.
Emotions are energy in motion. Most people deal with them two unhealthy ways:
1) reacting to the intensity of the energy without having any awareness, causing harm to others and manifesting unwanted situations.
2) Suppress, distract, divert attention, look for positive logic, turn on the TV, anxiety binding behaviours (over business, overwhelm, stress) and even go to self-help books.
The effects of these two ways of dealing with emotions are immense on our physical, mental and spiritual state. Sometimes causing long-term effects such as depression, addiction to drugs, even cancer etc. When we suppress emotions like anger, we disempower ourself by not identifying that “was NOT okay”.
In this workshop you will:
1) identify your relationship with the 5 natural emotions: Grief, Anger, Envy, Fear, Love
2) Gain body awareness as these energies move through your body
3) Learn how to communicate vulnerably about your current state
4) Find your connection to your body in movement
5) Dance like you’ve never danced before
~ let the ego go by allowing your body to move the way it wants. No matter how it LOOKS like, I promise you that you
will be surprised.
~I will be playing some dope music that I’ve picked up this past year, you won’t want to miss out these global sounds~
*PRICE: Donation based. GIVING without expectation usually comes back 10 folds :)
A Little About Taran Walia (facilitator):
Taran is a Freedom Coach and currently in her third year for Transpersonal Psychology Counselling Program.
Ever since she left her corporate gig, she has been learning, healing and travelling all over the world living the life of her dreams and aligning to her purpose.
Taran’s purpose is to support individuals to heal their traumas and EVOLVE by bringing awareness in every single area of their life: relationships, life goals, purpose, health, career and more.
Taran is driven by the desire for each person:
– to feel the highest level of connection;
– to evolve into their best self;
– to express themselves to the fullest.
If you’d like to find out more about Taran’s story, please check out this video: